The Maharishi AyurVedaSM Wellness Consultant track prepares its students to be health educators in the field of prevention of disease and promotion of health. Students will study how to prevent disease and promote health according to the Maharishi Consciousness-BasedSM Approach to Health. The program includes the following areas of study:
- Pulse reading: Learning to detect balance and imbalance in the body by feeling the pulse.
- Diet: Study of diets that balance and nourish the physiology.
- Daily and seasonal routine: Study of how to align the individual life with the daily and seasonal rhythms of natural law.
- Family health: Study of how to promote health in the areas of preconception, pregnancy, delivery, and postnatal care.
- Maharishi AyurVeda Aromatherapy: Learning to use nature’s essences for well-being and perfect health.
- Maharishi Yoga Asanas: Learning to use Vedic body postures to enliven mind-body coordination to support pure awareness, the state of yoga.
- Maharishi AyurVeda Wellness Consultant Training: Training students to be able to consult with clients, family, and friends to help them achieve higher levels of health and wellness through Maharishi AyurVeda.
- Maharishi AyurVeda Wellness Consultant Practicum: Practicing the knowledge of Maharishi AyurVeda with clients in a clinical setting while under the supervision of experts in Maharishi AyurVeda and modern medicine.
- Scientific foundations of health from both modern science and ancient Vedic science: Study of the foundations of biology – living systems – and human anatomy and physiology.
To learn more about the Program’s Graduation Requirements, click here
To learn more about the Program’s learning outcomes and assessment measures, click here